Hello! My name is Lea Rosema. I am a passionate Full Stack Software Developer, currently based in Papenburg, Germany.
At the age of 8, I started to learn coding with the Schneider CPC 464 in Locomotive BASIC. At the age of 13, I switched to a 386 PC and further advanced my coding skills. I learned Turbo Pascal and x86 Assembly Language and created my first games and graphics demos using mode 0x13.
In the late 90's, I started playing with the web platform. Since then, I fell in love the web platform. I never used
<blink> but a fair amount of
As a life-long learner, I always keep up-to date with modern web technologies and love to work on projects following agile and test-first development workflows.
Web Audio/MIDI API
- glutz.js - GL utilities for JS, a microlibrary for WebGL
- Display hacked by atan2 - GLSL Shader animation
- Morphing fractal - GLSL Shader animation
- This pen has bugs - a canvas animation with lots of bugs
- Color spin - LO-RES canvas animation, presented at the CodePen Meetup Hamburg October 2017 on special hardware, hosted by CELLULAR
- Game of Wolves, Sheeps and Grass - a cellular automaton.
- Get to Zero - Combine multiple tiles to decrease the number of a tile.
- Turn off the Lights - turn off all the lights, but you can only toggle whole rows and whole columns
This is only a small excerpt of my works. Check out my CodePen profile for more.
Want to get in touch with me? Drop me a message or use one of my profiles.